OTG provides an automated, internet-based service which allows users of the service to upload photos and logos, and design and purchase customised merchandise. Our users are contractually prohibited from using the service in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and do NOT welcome infringing content. We encourage you to contact us if you believe that a user of our service has infringed your rights. We promptly evaluate all claims of infringement.
If you believe that a user of our service has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify our Intellectual Property Rights Agent and provide all of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature, and a statement that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed;
3. The URL used in connection with the allegedly infringing image (Note: Simply including onthegosports.com.au is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to);
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the rights owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of infringement should be sent by mail or email to:
Attention: Legal Department
Unit 4B, 69-71 Darling Street
Mitchell ACT 2911