ONTHEGO Sports (OTG) is committed to sourcing and providing products and services in an ethical and socially responsible way.
OTG's manufacturing capability exceeds 250,000 units per month. Since our infancy we have worked very hard to build strategic alliances with a small number of high quality, reputable factories and makers, and mills around the world. Thus allowing us to operate on a totally vertical basis, to ensure the customer receives their goods, as quick as possible, ensuring every one is as safe as possible through that process
Importantly, we, and our key makers are both IS09001 and SEDEX approved.
Our manufacturers are chosen through physical inspection by our own team, and independent audits & compliance initiatives against a stringent set of standards including:
- AS 2001.2.10: 1986 – Methods of Test for Textiles – Tear Resistance
- AS 2001.4.15: 2006 – Method of Test for Textiles – Colourfastness
- AS 2001.5.4: 2005 – Method of Tests for Textiles – Dimensional Change in Laundering
- AS/NZS 2001.5.7: 1986 – Method for Test for Textiles – Dimensional Change on Dry Cleaning
- AS/NZS 1957:1998 – Textiles -Care labelling
- AS 2755.2: 1985 – Textile Fabrics Burning Behaviour
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 – for Sun Protective Clothing (casual/field wear)
- AS 1182-1997 Size coding scheme for infants and children’s clothing- Underwear and outerwear
- AS/NZS 1249:2014 Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear having reduced fire Hazard
- AS/NZS 2392:1999 Textiles Labelling of Clothing, Household Textiles and Furnishing
- AS/NZS 2622:1996 Textile Products Fibre Content Labelling
- AS/NZS 2621:1998 Textiles – Guide to Selection of correct care labelling instructions